The Ruckus Annual Model Casting is HERE for 2016!!!
Every year, we partner with the amazing non-profit organization The Children’s Diabetes Foundation as they host their annual runway show fundraiser “The Brass Ring Luncheon”. It’s a great show for a great cause, and RUCKUS handles the production of the entire show.
So here is the deal: For the show, we have 12 FEMALE slots that we need to fill for the catwalk and fashion show, as well as 2 MALE positions we are casting for. We are ALSO casting for new faces to take part in our F/W2016 Lookbook Campaign.
As most of you might already know we do not do regular casting calls for RUCKUS. Every model we use is hand selected, and we normally only use and work with our in-house models - So, for all you new guys and gals - this is your only chance to get your foot in the door.
First, there are rules. If you’re one of those people that can’t follow the simplest of instructions, then you’re also probably the type of person who shows up late, hungover, and full of excuses. And if you know us and our company - we hateeeeeee excuses. So - with that in mind, know if you cannot follow the simple rules below, you will be automatically disqualified.
Also just to be completely transparent - our in-house girls have already filled most of these slots. So know that even though there are technically 12 spots - you are truly competing for only 4 or 5 open positions, so bring your A game.
OK HERE ARE THE RULES:
1) Only apply for the job and come to the casting if you can satisfy the below listed requirements. It doesn’t matter if you have an excuse, or your mom wrote a sweet letter of recommendation about you. Please don’t waste our time or yours, if you don’t fit the minimal requirements, then please do not e-mail us.
2) Title the e-mail “attn: Rebecca - I WANT TO MODEL”. Any e-mails that don’t follow this rule will be immediately deleted before we even get to the body. In the email, include your CURRENT:
- experience level
- full body shot
- NO makeup headshot
- explanation of why you would be a good fit for the Ruckus Family
3) To apply to model, e-mail all of the above to email@example.com. This is our model coordinator; She is the person you gotta impress.
4) Also, you MUST be 16 or older to apply.
5) To Model for us you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 5’6 or TALLER
- Must be willing to make the casting call on Nov 10th // the fitting on November 17th // and the show on November 18th //
- No leprosy.
- Must be willing to drop everything and fetch ice cream.
- Cannot be a killer (unless referring to what you do to the dancefloor).
- Must have a solid understanding of how to skip through the previews on a Blu-Ray player.
- Proficient knowledge of social media.
- No Crayola colored hair. Must have natural colored looking hair.
- Must work well in a family atmosphere, if you are caught stealing, gossiping or anything of the sort - our in-house girls will most likely rip you to shreds.
- Must know (without Google) who our current President and Vice President are.
*AGAIN, TO BE VERY VERY CLEAR: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO:
1) BE AT THE PERSONAL CASTING, THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10th, FROM 6-8pm at BELLWETHER.
2) MODEL FITTING ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH, *TIME TBA AT GARBARINI IN CHERRY CREEK.
3) BRASS RING LUNCHEON ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH, FROM 6AM-NOON AT DOWNTOWN DENVER MARRIOTT.
Questions / Comments / Concerns / Hate / Etc - firstname.lastname@example.org