How do i get a hold of you?
Do you guys ship international?
- YES, as long as Stripe accepts your payment and address, we will ship to you.
How long does shipping usually take?
- Once an order is made, it can take up to 5 business days to process before it is shipped from our fulfillment house in Denver, Colorado. Once an item is shipped, it depends on where you live, but usually takes no longer than 3 business days for domestic, and 7 business or longer days for international orders. (Although lately, some countries, specifically GERMANY and SWEDEN has been taking around 3 weeks to clear customs for some reason)
WHAT IF I NEVER RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
- When your package is shipped, a tracking number is generated, and it may take up to 24 hours for that tracking number to update. We ship via USPS, and obtain delivery confirmations on every order. If your package shows that it was delivered, but you didn't receive it, we suggest that you contact your local Postal Office or Postal Carrier to see if it was mis-delivered or left on a vehicle or something. You are also free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have received your package back to us, but unfortunately, if the tracking number says it's been delivered, we have to assume it was. If, however, your package still hasn't been received, and the tracking number doesn't show that it's been delivered, please shoot us a message so we can investigate for you. Please allow 5 business days from the ship date before contacting us to allow ample time for delivery.
For international shipments, we ask that you wait 20 business days from the date of shipment before inquiring to allow ample time for delivery.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages, and refunds or re-shipments will not be honored.
How do i make a return?
- Returns are accepted on unwashed and unworn items only. A restocking fee of 10% of the item total may apply, and shipping charges are non-refundable. Exchanges may be made only if item is exchanged with item of similar price, and only if item is unwashed and unworn. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges to return item(s). Refunds or exchanges will not be honored without a Return Authorization. Shoot us an email for more info.
I am a music artist / fighter / athlete / etc – do you do sponsorships?
- Yes – we do sponsorships, but only for a very select few. If you think you have what it takes, email@example.com, and tell us why we should sponsor you. Make sure you include your tracks, references, videos, etc.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major Credit and Debit cards.
How secure is shopping through the online store?
- All orders are run through Stripe, which has the highest rated security ranking commercially available. In addition, your email address and shipping information are private and used solely by Ruckus for billing and shipping purposes only. With respect to cookies, we save no online memory of the transaction, the only reference is through the consumer and vendor receipt.
How can I be an intern?
- We want interns who are street and book-smart, well-versed with youth culture, and determined. If you think you’re fit, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you want to be a part of our team and why you’re the perfect intern for us. Of course, you need to include your resume and RUCKUS-related sample articles/artwork.
- As an intern, you are expected to:
- Contribute at least 12 working hours per week
- Assist us with pull-outs and shoots
- Write for our newsletter and blog
- Create artwork/assist with layout
- Promote our company along with other marketing duties
In return, we provide you with a real-life understanding of how a clothing company works, and you get to work with some of the coolest, most creative people locally and internationally. Of course, there are more perks as well–but be prepared to work really hard.
I want to contribute to your blog, what should I do?
- Send us a portfolio showcasing your works that are related to the image and feel of our company, your resume, as well as a letter of intent why you feel you and RUCKUS should work together. We’re always on the lookout for fresh views and pioneering insights, and we appreciate new talents as long as they are aligned with the direction of our company. Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com